They come with different sizes of land and belong to different states. Being empathetic to nature and the planet, they care about growing healthy, pure food. They are at the core of our journey.
For us, it means partnering with them in a way that benefits them in all respects.
Methods that matter
Nothing works better than doing things in a direct, simple manner. We pay attention to every detail. No middlemen are involved in dealing with our farmers. No third party is included in any aspect of our organic involvement.
- Our 100+ associates are in direct contact with each one of our farmers.
- Outsourcing for growing produce is a strict no-no.
- Procurement is done directly from the farmers.
- Our teams do the transportation and storage.
- We maintain our own atmospheric controlled warehouses.
- Processing plants are handled directly by us to avoid contamination and spoilage.
- Through everyday discovery and progress, we have perfected the product storage and packing methods.
- We have standard processes for every aspect of our business and every one of it has an elevated degree of intensity.
- Traceability is a key driver. We can actually trace the product back to the region, farm and farmer.
This bears testament to our unique direct methods and even our relationship with the farming community.