Ways to Use Organic Chia Seeds For Weightloss
Chia is a Mayan word for strength. If Mexican folktales are to be believed then Mayan and Aztec cultures used these tiny chia seeds as energy boosters. Which isn’t unbelievable if you ask us since chia seeds are highly concentrated superfoods containing healthy Omega-3 Fatty acids, Carbohydrates, Protein, Fiber, and a host of Vitamins and Minerals as well. In the past few years using chia seeds for weightloss has gained a lot of popularity.
Using Chia Seeds For Weight LossChia seeds have a mild, nutty flavour which makes it easy to add to foods and beverages. Let’s learn how to use Chia Seeds for Weight Loss with a variety of recipes.
- Sprinkle Chia Seeds Over Sliced Fruits: One of the best and easiest ways of having chia seeds for reducing weight is to have them with sliced fruits. You can smear some low fat plant based butter on the sliced seasonal fruits and sprinkle some chia seeds. Chia seeds digest slowly and hence prevent you from munching often.
- Make Chia Seeds Pudding: Often you would hear people use chia seeds as a topping but it can be used as a main ingredient also in a dish. Chia seed pudding is one of the easiest and tastiest ways of adding it to your regular diet which would assist you in weight loss. There are a number of chia seeds pudding recipes that you could easily make at home and enjoy this superfood while losing some pounds.
- Add Them To Pancakes: Pancakes are the perfect breakfast for relaxing days. But mostly they lack health benefits. You can add a kiss of health and nutrition by adding chia seeds to the pancake batter. You can also add some fresh fiber-rich fruits like blueberries to improve taste and nutrition.
- Add Chia Seeds To Soup: Having chia seeds is good for health and so is a veg soup. How about mixing them together for a healthy weight loss recipe? So next time you make a sweet potato soup or cream of mushroom, garnish your bowl with some chia seeds and feta cheese. It is super tasty and healthy.
- Drink Up As Detox Water: The best and easiest way of incorporating chia seeds in your diet for aiding weightloss is to add a spoon of chia seeds into your favorite detox water and just gulp.