Masoor Dal Benefits for Skin [with Face Pack Ideas] for Glowing and Younger-Looking Skin
When one thinks of traditionally “food” ingredient and skin, besan or Bengal gram flour is the first to come across your mind. However, did you know that your favourite masoor dal benefits for skin in several ways? Yes! The split red lentils can work magic on your skin and help you overcome several skin issues. You can consume it regularly for an internal cleanse, or apply it topically to address external skin issues. However, masoor dal face packs are the best ways to pamper your skin. There are several masoor dal benefits for skin, and it is only a matter of finding the right face pack that can help you achieve your skincare goals. Remember, your skin is your natural barrier, so its health depends on what you feed it. Hence, when using masoor dal, choose organic. Organic red lentils are high on taste and nutrition and do not contain any chemicals or toxins. So make a wise choice.
Masoor Dal Benefits for SkinHere are a few points on how masoor dal face pack benefits your skin:
- Masoor dal is packed with antioxidants. Thus, it can effectively reduce cell damage caused by free radicals.
- Due to these antioxidants, your skin can now fight signs of ageing, such as fine lines, and wrinkles. Hence, plump and youthful skin is always guaranteed.
- The nutritional content of masoor dal gives natural immunity a boost and impart anti-ageing qualities to the face pack.
- It helps with skin lightening and evens out skin complexion. Some face packs can even help you remove tans and dark spots.
- The B vitamins boost the production of red blood cells, which increases the volume of oxygen delivered to your cells. As a result, you will have soft and glowing skin.
Masoor Dal Face Pack Ideas and BenefitsNow that you know about the masoor dal benefits for skin, here is a list of some of the best and most effective masoor dal face packs that you must try:
Complete Care Masoor Dal Face PackIn this face pack, masoor dal benefits for skin through skin exfoliation, pore tightening, tan removal, and skin brightening. It is best suited for oily skin. Here is how you can make it:
- Soak masoor dal overnight in the adequate amount of water.
- Grind the dal into a thick, coarse paste.
- Add about a third of raw milk and thin out the dal paste.
- Use your fingertips to gently massage this face pack into your skin in circular motions.
- Let it sit for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off and pat your face dry.
Masoor Dal Daily Care Face PackEnrich your every day “facewash” with masoor dal benefits for skin in the following way:
- Powder masoor dal.
- Combine a tablespoon of masoor dal powder, two tablespoons of milk, half a teaspoon of coconut oil, and a pinch of turmeric. Make it into a paste.
- Spread a thin layer of this face pack over your face.
- Let it sit for about 2 minutes.
- Wet your fingertips and massage your face in a circular motion. The face pack will have a gentle, abrasive effect on your skin.
Skin Whitening Masoor Dal Face PackAs mentioned previously, evening out complexion and lightening skin is one of the leading masoor dal benefits for your skin. This face mask can help you get rid of dark spots, cure pimples or dry skin, and add a glow to your skin. Here is the procedure for the same:
- Soak about two tablespoons of masoor dal overnight and grind it into a fine paste.
- Stir in a teaspoon of almond oil and a teaspoon of raw milk into it and blend it until homogeneous.
- Apply the face pack evenly across your face and leave it on for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water and pat your skin dry.
Masoor Dal Face Pack for Dry SkinHere is how you can use masoor dal benefits for dry skin:
- Soak two teaspoons of masoor dal in a mixture of raw milk and rose water at night.
- Grind it into a coarse paste in the following day.
- Apply this paste over your face and your neck and let it rest for nearly 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water and pat dry your skin.